search bar

Great Article on Surfline

Just finished reading an article on Surfline about the new ASP dream tour.  It's a great read and I full on agree about bringing back G-land.  I mean legends are made at waves like G-land, not NYC.  Beach breaks are fun but I'd love to see pro's actually surfing not fighting currents and wind chop (like in Rio).  I wanna see long period ground swell, pitching lips, deep barrels.  Surfer Mag just had the 100 top wave issue, do you think NY was in the top 15.  I just spoke with a local shaper the other day and he said people aren't buying boards anymore.  I don't think pro's surfing beach breaks is going to get people fired up to go surf.  Lets see some pro's surfing waves only pro's could surf.  Let's see post heat interviews about how stoked they are about surfing and not about heat strategies.  I wanna jump outta my chair at work because someone just took a late drop on a monster bomb and pulled into a barrel riding the foam ball to glory!  Here are some pics of G-land.


No comments: